TT2301 "iReader UC"
iButton/1-Wire interface for the Palm™ Universal Connector
The TT2301 "iReader UC" is an iButton/1-Wire interface for the Universal Connector utilized on the majority of currently shipping Palm™ handhelds. With its clever design, the ABS enclosure and the 27 kV ESD (IEC801-2) protection, the TT2301 can be used in almost any environment.
- Palm Universal Connector
- Front probe
- RJ-11 connector
- Unique 1-Wire address
- Embedded iButton holder
- Software-compatible with the DS9097U
- Compatible with the Garmin iQue 3600, Palm m125, m130, m5xx, i705, Zire 71, Tungsten T, C and W
- 27 kV ESD protection (IEC 801-2) on the 1-Wire bus
- Time and attendance
- Automatic part information & warranty tracking
- Temperature monitoring (HACCP)
- Mobile access control
- Route tracking
- Electronic signature
- Electronic fleet management
- Quality control
- Asset tracking
For a detailed list, you may want to see the Dallas/Maxim iButton applications page.
- TT2301 PDF datasheet
- See the TT2301 featured in the palmOne Solutions Directory
- DigitSense iTemp featured on "Wireless Business & Technology"
- Dallas/Maxim iButton home page
- Dallas/Maxim iButtons and applications pages
- Dallas/Maxim 1-Wire Public Domain Kit
- Dallas/Maxim Thermochron iButton page
- Zire 71
- Tungsten W
- Tungsten C
- Tungsten T
- Tungsten T2
- Garmin iQue 3600
- Dallas/Maxim DS9097U datasheet
- Dallas/Maxim DS2480B datasheet
- Dallas/Maxim DS2401 datasheet
- Dallas/Maxim DS9092 datasheet
- Dallas/Maxim Book of iButton Standards
If you would like to see detailed photos of our TT2301, don't forget to visit the photo gallery we have prepared for you.
How To Order
Click here to get ordering codes, information, payment and shipping methods.